Delta was incorporated in February 1986 in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts as a family owned and operated, niche collections services provider. For more than 31 years, Delta has offered superior recovery and default management solutions to clients in the higher education, government and financial services industries. With the ability to operate in all 50 states, Delta meets the regulatory, financial, privacy and security requirements of the most influential and respected institutions in the nation. A leader in the industry, our reputation and client base have grown to reflect Delta as the collections expert against which all other firms are judged.
Delta’s full range of collection services are bolstered by the use of advanced technology and data management tools, enhanced business practices, and strict adherence to the dynamic regulatory environment. Delta’s experience, knowledge and expertise, in conjunction with our proven collection strategy, enable Delta to provide our clients with comprehensive collection solutions, including detailed portfolio analysis, outstanding customer service and a targeted approach designed to provide the greatest return to our clients.
At Delta, we are dedicated to excellence and raising the standards by which performance is measured. Our mission is to serve as a seamless extension of our clients’ business offices, capitalizing on our proven business process strategies to provide exceptional results and superior customer service.
Delta has established principles that define our company and shape our business strategy. These core values are an integral part of Delta’s culture and embody the Delta brand.
- Integrity. We are dedicated to ethical practices that uphold the consumer’s rights while protecting our client’s image.
- Client Satisfaction. We believe in fostering mutually beneficial partnerships with our clients driven by collaboration, responsiveness to client needs and achieving performance objectives.
- Innovation. We are dedicated to investing in the latest technology to advance Delta’s cutting-edge approach to account resolution.
- Employee Development. We believe success is derived from investing in our employees through state-of-the-art training programs, continuing education and mentoring programs. We believe in taking a long-term view to employee development that grooms employees for management positions and fosters dynamic organic growth.
- Security & Compliance. In this continuously evolving regulatory environment, we believe in employing a “measure twice, cut once” strategy to physical security, safeguarding non-public information and protecting our clients’ assets.