Achieving exceptional results is Delta’s top priority, and we are proud of our ability to respond quickly and effectively to our clients’ needs. Realizing the success of each client partnership is contingent upon client satisfaction, Delta’s dedicated team of highly skilled, cross-trained client service representatives will establish and maintain a high level of communication with you to ensure you receive the highest level of service. As part of any partnership, Delta offers:
- Dedicated Client Service Representatives: Knowledgeable liaisons with extensive customer service and collection industry experience ensure your inquiries are addressed timely and your needs are met.
- Comprehensive Reporting Package: Detailed portfolio and performance analytics available in electronic and hard copy format designed to meet your detailed specifications.
- Real-time Account Access: 24/7 secure Web-based system access that allows you to place accounts, monitor account activities, create ad hoc reports and review previous reports.
- Training Programs: In-person or webinar sessions provide your team with FDCPA training, collection techniques best practices and regulatory updates.
- Quarterly Business Reviews: In-person meetings to discuss reports, ongoing performance and any issues or topics of interest to you.
Voice of the Customer Survey: Ongoing client satisfaction initiative and semi-annual survey in which your feedback regarding services received from Delta is translated into positive changes.
Delta is committed to providing our clients with current information about the credit and collections industry, as well as current company service offerings, news and events.